Senior Product Manager
Tarci is a VC backed Continuous Intelligence platform on a mission to improve the ROI in every touchpoint between an Enterprise and its business customers through advanced insights from external data. Through a mix of AI driven big data processes and applications on top of the data that help action the data, we are able to help enterprises targeting SMBs dramatically improve their revenue.
In 3 years, Tarci’s service has already been adopted by enterprises including Fortune500, fintech unicorns and financial services and insurance companies.
This role provides a fantastic chance to shape the product of a fast growing company from an early stage and work directly with the VP Product, the founders and a highly experienced leadership team.
This role combines product strategy and roadmap with hands-on product management. You should be an expert in standard product management methods while simultaneously having the analytical mind-set to translate high level client requirements of application as well as data requests to specific requirements.
In this role you will
- Create and execute the long- and short-term vision for Traci’s products you’ll own.
- Own the relationship with data vendors
- Work with data engineers, data analysts, developers, and cross-functional product teams to maximize the impact of data on the company’s business goals.
- Work with our customers, users, internal parties to truly understand, map, and prioritize customer and user needs. design and produce the best solutions for their problems and needs.
- Actively managing multiple projects of varying size and complexity, turning needs and ideas into operational systems and tools, and constantly prioritizing and communicating to the relevant stakeholders
- Maintain market and competitor insights across the industry.
- Equip, train, and educate sales teams with the latest data product capabilities.
You should bring to the role
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager with vast experience leading SAAS B2B Enterprise products.
- Outbound orientation – proven record of speaking with customers and prospects to understand their needs
- Ability to make excellent, data-driven product decisions based on strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage relationships and negotiate with vendors (Data, UI/UX), including commercial and legal aspects.
- Expertise in data privacy.
- Strong process orientation and proven track record of leading complex projects across multiple stakeholders and constraints.
- Background in Big Data, and an understanding of AI/ML systems development – An advantage.
- You have a strong understanding and deep methodologies of all aspects of the product development lifecycle