Enterprise Account Manager
Location: US, East Coast
Tarci is a VC backed Continuous Intelligence platform on a mission to improve the ROI in every touchpoint between an Enterprise and its business customers through advanced insights from external data. Through a mix of AI driven big data processes and applications on top of the data that help action the data, we are able to help enterprises targeting SMBs dramatically improve their revenue.
In 3 years, Tarci’s service has already been adopted by enterprises including Fortune500, fintech unicorns and financial services and insurance companies.
We are looking for a results-driven Enterprise Account Manager with a passion for client relationships, data, and tech.
You will be part of a multicultural team in a young entrepreneurial environment with an incredible opportunity to grow with the company and accumulate significant equity.
In this role, you will engage directly with Tarci clients and be responsible for clients’ satisfaction and their ability to leverage the company’s products to drive ROI.
In this role you will
- Have full ownership of the relationship and communications with the client.
- Execute a land and expand strategy to grow the accounts
- Create deep understanding of clients’ targets as well as defining the strategy to reach their goals.
- Provide clients with an amazing service experience – including – set-up, on-boarding, and product adoption.
- Enhance client growth based on value recognition.
- Create and maintain a healthy working relationship with clients – building trust and transparency with clients.
- Acting as an internal customer advocate and identifying new product features and requirements and communicating with the product organization.
You should bring to the role
- 2+ years of consulting/enterprise account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must have the ability to work independently and think like the client
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Proven experience in working with fortune 500 & fortune 100 companies
- Previous experience in the financial services, insurance industry – an advantage
- Previous experience in SaaS marketing or sales – an advantage
- Candidate benefits include competitive salary
- Significant equity
- Competitive benefit package.