Tarci is a VC backed Continuous Intelligence platform on a mission to improve the ROI in every touchpoint between an Enterprise and its business customers through advanced insights from external data. Through a mix of AI driven big data processes and applications on top of the data that help action the data, we are able to help enterprises targeting SMBs dramatically improve their revenue.
In 3 years, Tarci’s service has already been adopted by enterprises including Fortune500, fintech unicorns and financial services and insurance companies.
We are looking for a highly motivated data enthusiast who enjoys working with multidisciplinary teams in a rapidly changing environment and growing company.
The analyst will be researching data and ensuring we deliver the highest quality data to our customers.
In this role you will
- You will be in charge of weekly data delivery to enterprise clients, working with our data QA team to ensure the quality of delivery.
- Conduct analysis on our database for custom enterprise client requests
- Researching and validating new data sources to continuously grow Tarci’s data repository.
- Work closely with the R&D team to implement our big data tools to collect, normalize and classify the data.
You should bring to the role
- 1-2 years of experience working with SQL
- Excellent English
- Proficient in Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience working with AWS Athena, Regex or XML is a plus!
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong management skills who enjoys working with multidisciplinary teams in a rapidly changing environment
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be a part of a high-caliber team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We love coaching and training and look for people who will be long-term partners on the amazing Tarci journey.
Candidate benefits include competitive salary, significant equity, 401k and competitive benefit package.