Enterprise Account Executive
Location: US, East Coast
Tarci is a VC backed Continuous Intelligence platform on a mission to improve the ROI in every touchpoint between an Enterprise and its business customers through advanced insights from external data. Through a mix of AI driven big data processes and applications on top of the data that help action the data, we are able to help enterprises targeting SMBs dramatically improve their revenue.
In 3 years, Tarci’s service has already been adopted by enterprises including Fortune500, fintech unicorns and financial services and insurance companies.
We are looking for a results-driven account executive with a passion for growing and developing new business. You will join our CRO in expanding the US market with an incredible opportunity to grow with the company and accumulate significant equity. You will be part of a multi-cultural team in a young entrepreneurial environment located around the world.
Your focus will be to bring in new business for Tarci in the US. As Sales Executive, you are responsible for managing the sales cycle from start to finish, developing opportunities using your knowledge of the market and leveraging our solution to close large enterprises and innovators alike. Our history of success will give you the tools you need to grow revenues rapidly.
In this role you will
- Leverage LI Navigator, marketing leads, events and industry expertise to target prospects including marketing, sales, data analytics and operational leaders in financial services.
- Work with our customer success teams to develop and close SaaS opportunities with companies ranging from fintech innovators to large enterprise deals.
- Leverage current prospect list to identify new opportunities and expand into accounts.
You should bring to the role
- 5+ years experience selling SaaS or data
- Hunter mentality, able to generate own pipeline of opportunities
- Ability to manage pipeline to achieve quota each month
- Experience working events, consultative selling approach
Candidate benefits include competitive salary, significant equity, 401k and competitive benefit package.